Our philosophy can be summed up in one word: relationships. Our core mission is to partner with our clients and candidates to build strong and enduring relationships. We formed Legalpeople because we believed that the best way to meet the rigorous and discriminating demands of the legal profession was as an independent firm focusing exclusively on the legal niche.
We provide the most talented attorneys and paralegals and the best customer service in the industry to ensure that you have a successful outcomes in:
• Review centers in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and Los Angeles
• All levels of review, including first-level, quality control, and privilege, on all review platforms
• Comprehensive managed review services
• Due diligence
• Lease review and abstracting
• Commercial contract negotiating, review, drafting
• Compliance and regulatory work
• Specialized staffing for employment, commercial contracts, litigation, real estate, M&A, and other practice areas
• Limited duration assignments (such as Family Leave coverage)
• To continue to get work done while searching for permanent candidates
• To evaluate a candidate on the job prior to committing to a hire (temp-to-perm)
• Direct-hire placements of in-house counsel and law firm associates, partners, and groups
At Legalpeople, we don’t view legal staffing and recruiting as a commodity. Instead, our goal is to provide our clients with two things: outstanding legal talent and extraordinary service.