FRONTEO is seeking talent to join our AI-Review and Analytics team!
The AI-Review and Analytics Consultant role is to consult with attorneys on the implementation of KIBIT Automator (KAM) AI review software powered by FRONTEO's artificial intelligence engine, "KIBIT." This role is responsible for supporting the sales, project management, and product technology teams on legal discovery best practices and solutions in alignment with our clients’ legal service requirements. This position is also responsible for engaging directly with clients and internal case teams to provide expert consultation and best practices using eDiscovery analytics technology and recommend effective workflow designs for data/forensics collections, data processing, and document review, while being mindful of cost, budget, risk and defensibility.
The AI-Review and Analytics Consultant will directly assist internal technology product teams (global), Managed Review team and other internal client management teams to resolve complex matters regarding database and other technical issues; sets up advanced workflows in Review databases; creates complex searches depending on client needs and review methodology, including providing training (to clients and internal team members) on ESI software and other FRONTEO product offerings. This role will also assist with and lead Managed Review projects utilizing third-party and FRONTEO-developed Analytics tools.
The role requires Bachelor’s degree in a related field, JD/Bar in good standing, proven extensive experience and knowledge in eDiscovery industry, with a minimum 5 years of experience in litigation consulting, and possess a strong business and technology acumen including working knowledge of data analytics and statistics in the legal technology industry. See Qualifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports sales team, providing subject matter expertise at client pitches and presenting demonstrations of in-house software offerings
- Perform product demonstrations in-person or via webinar
- Attend meetings with attorneys, paralegals and other prospects or clients to discuss potential or existing projectt
- Assist in drafting proposals to identify and highlight appropriate application of technology for potential projects
- Travel to other offices or client sites as needed to provide in-person technical and sales support
- Consult on how to utilize KAM and realize the value and benefits of using KAM
- Capture and prioritize customer’s requirements/objectives and provide expert guidance for clients
- Write white paper on KAM to educate clients about optimal usage of Fronteo’s AI technology for Review efficiency
- Give advice and proposals to product manager to improve KAM products, i.e., specifications (reporting, accuracy, user interface, defensibility)
- Give advice to a Project Manager and/or Review Manager how to utilize KAM and how to respond to LF (i.e, reporting, consulting before KAM implementation)
- Create/Update SOPs for high quality services
- Conduct Lecture and/or training for certification program to improve internal team’ product knowledge and expertise
- Collaborate with Project Manager and/or Review Manager to share ideas and industry insights to improve Fronteo’s AI review efficiency
- Act as a technology evangelist on behalf of FRONTEO, i.e., participate in panel discussions and speak at eDiscovery conferences such as CLOC, LTNY, EDRM and Sedona Conference.
- Provide cost-effective and efficient workflows for data collections, data processing and document review while being mindful of budget, risk and defensibility
- Provide technical expertise to law firms and their clients regarding TAR (KAM) and identification of ESI for preservation and collections
- Guides clients on proper usage of advanced eDiscovery technology components such as ECA, analytics, near duplicate identification, email threading, and TAR (KAM)
- Assist clients in solving complex database and other technical issues; set up advanced workflows in review databases; create complex searches depending on client needs and review methodology
- When required, participates in 26(f) conferences
- Drafts budgets and timelines for e-discovery projects
- Serves as an escalation point for project managers
- Oversees high-volume or complex electronic discovery matters
- Proactively manages projects, setting client expectations, anticipating requests and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Meticulously documents the strategy and decisions made in the case
- Collaborates with internal teams, including project managers, forensics, managed review services and project engineering
- Trains clients and internal team members on company products and offerings
- Lead and advise on best applications of Analytics technology during Managed Review phase
For qualifications and requirements, see "Job Requirements" section.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
Applicants across US are welcome to apply
FRONTEO is driven from a service-oriented culture that continues to aim higher and brighter to develop leading-edge technology and market best services creating immense value for our clients, employees, consumers and shareholders. Our focus, defined by our name, is to look to the future and innovate around how to even further apply our proprietary AI technology (KIBIT) to Legal and other business verticals. Within Legal, we are continuing to refine our technology assisted review process, predictive analytics and Business Intelligence. In other verticals like healthcare, retail and marketing, we’ll be implementing our Artificial Intelligence technology to help make the world a better place, and add value for our clients. To learn more about our company, please visit us at www.fronteo.com/usa.