Cobra Legal Solutions is currently seeking a remote Application Support Engineer. This role requires someone with exceptional technical knowledge and outstanding people skills. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of proven success in eDiscovery application support and customer service.
The Application Support Engineer is responsible for possessing comprehensive knowledge of and supporting several eDiscovery applications including Relativity, LAW, NUIX, and other relevant applications.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of the various features and abilities of each application. In addition, they should have a solid understanding of the application requirements and the infrastructures that host the applications. The engineer is also responsible for obtaining and maintaining relevant training and certifications as well as keeping up-to-date with the software being supported.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, Responsibilities include:
· Interact closely with IT and eDiscovery Project Managers, to understand needs and develop requirements in order to implement and support customer facing applications
· Supporting eDiscovery applications on the frontend and backend
· Supporting Relativity software
· Assisting in maintaining and monitoring client environments
· Developing in-depth knowledge of the software application catalog and how it relates to the customer needs
· Communicating with clients as required, keeping them informed of incident progress and notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
· 5 years of experience with enterprise application support and customer service
· Proven Microsoft SQL server, SQL DBA experience to maintain large Relativity databases
· Required Relativity Infrastructure Specialist certification
· Good Experience with maintaining Relativity application infrastructure
· Experience with E-Discovery applications such as LAW EnCase and/or Nuix
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate technical verbiage into easily understandable language
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
· Ability to work independently on complex issues that may require in depth analysis of data and business processes
· Scripting & Automation
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Relativity, NUIX, and LAW software platforms.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of other eDiscovery applications is a plus
· Additional Relativity, LAW, and NUIX training and certifications are a plus
· A proven ability to implement appropriate enterprise methodologies that ensure effective management of technical risk, smooth integration of products and dependencies, and system quality.