DLA Piper is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by law. Job applicant poster viewing center.
DLA is looking for a skilled eDiscovery attorney to engage in eDiscovery work and help manage projects within the DLA document review center. This position will have a high level of responsibility and will include client and partner-level interaction. The position can be located in any state where DLA Piper has an office. Ideal candidates will be able to manage multiple projects at the same time, work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills. The firm is seeking candidates who are high performing and committed to excellence. Candidates must be admitted to Bar in the state they are practicing.
- Juris Doctorate (JD) or LLM
- Experience with all facets of the EDRM.
- Extensive project management experience. Prior client service/project management experience is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with document review workflows.
- Familiarity with litigation process and legal documents.
- Understanding of privilege law.
- Strong technical background, excellent computer skills, strong familiarity with Relativity including analytical and TAR-related eDiscovery tools.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent attention to detail, exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
- Responsible for eDiscovery work on complex litigations.
- Supervise and coordinate project execution to meet project timelines, budgets and standards.
- Serve as point of contact with DLA case team, including partners, and/or client regarding eDiscovery project execution, implementation and status.
- Oversee document review team on a daily bases.
- Create accurate budgets/estimates for review projects, as well as monthly revenue forecasting and monthly invoice review.
- Create and manage document review workflows, including QC process.
- Provide guidance and training to review attorneys to sustain and improve work product and performance.
- Create and maintain the DLA positive team environment.
- Perform document review when needed.
Please apply online if you are a direct applicant. If you have a request for an accommodation during the application process or if you have any questions about the process, please contact Yvonne Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add email@example.com to your list of safe senders.