Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do
Work under the direction of Relativity Team Lead with daily interaction with other contractor staff and clients. Tasks will vary day-to-day to include:
· Project intake
· Consulting with clients to determine project requirements, to set expectations, and to ensure timely delivery.
· Create, populate, troubleshoot, maintain, and document Relativity templates and best practices for review workflow, and train users on the same.
· Provide daily updates on the status of tasks to Lead Project Manager and client.
· Record metrics and statistics on Relativity performance and usage.
· Plan for upgrades and increased functionality (i.e. data grid)
· Perform and supervise the technical aspects of tasks, ensuring conformance to work standards and ensure successful completion of work, timelines of deliverables, and quality control.
· Perform QC on all work products.
· Prepare system/technical documentation as well as provide feedback on software and hardware, assist in maintaining and troubleshooting different software applications.
· Present findings, recommendations, and specifications in formal reports and oral presentations to Lead Project Manager and/or clients .
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• High School Diploma OR 4 years of relative experience
• A minimum of 4+ years of hands-on Electronic Discovery experience
• Experience working on Relativity Back-end Infrastructure, performing staging, development, and production
• Knowledge applying hot fixes/patches, monitoring system health and optimize use of resources
• Experience working under tight deadlines in fast-paced data production environments
• Client-facing experience in eDiscovery environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Hands on experience with ESI data processing and hosting platforms (e.g. Ipro, eCapture, Clearwell, LAW, Concordance etc.)
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Must be willing to live and work in Gilbert, AZ
• Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
• Relativity Analytics Certification
• Federal work experience
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.