Open to remote work (applicants MUST reside in the following states: NV, CA, TX, AZ, NY)
The Litigation Technology Analyst is a hands-on litigation support/e-discovery professional assisting and supporting Discovery Division team members and clients. A successful candidate will follow and enforce Discovery Division standard practices with all eDiscovery operations, working directly with the Director of Litigation Support and other team members to complete assigned tasks. Analysts will be responsible for working with case teams in providing consulting and support services related to processing, review, production, trial and presentation, and user support for a suite of eDiscovery tools and platforms.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform e-discovery data processing and loading using firm software suites.
- Administer and maintain review databases, including setting up user accounts, creating review workflows, search term creation, and generate document productions.
- Administer and maintain tracking of client media and data transferred via Cloud sources in accordance with Division Data Management policy and procedures.
- Possesses excellent attention to detail and follows through on deliverables.
- Able to utilize judgment to make sound, justifiable recommendations and know when and to whom to escalate issues.
- Flexible and able to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines, carry out multiple related activities simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to interact professionally communicate complex topics clearly with all levels of personnel, including attorneys, paralegals, clients, vendors, and technical support personnel.
- Assist with Division administrative projects as needed and perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills.
- Comply with company and Division administrative procedures and policies.
- Team-oriented and able to share information, goals and opportunities.