Cobra Legal Solutions isn’t your average legal services provider. We’re fast growing, nimble, and taking over the industry with our unique approach to value sourcing. Cobra is 80% female, 99% diverse globally, and 100% focused on making a difference for our clients and our team members.
As a Sales Executive, you’ll be a key member of the global sales team and focused on driving revenue and continuous growth of the company in our growing law firm sector. Success is measured by your ability to keep an active roster of meetings with current and prospective clients, growing and maintain an active sales pipeline, and the ability to tell the Cobra story in an effective manner, resulting in meeting and exceeding sales targets in your territory.
- Internalize and articulate a clear grasp of Cobra Legal’s services
- Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution
- Work with internal subject matter experts to maximize revenue opportunities
- Balance the need to close business quickly while also working with clients consultatively to identify client needs and grow into future opportunities
- Own the tactical account strategy for generating and developing business growth opportunities
- Manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities from identification through close
- Maintain an active roster of new client meetings and industry networking events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for a legal services, or legal focused services based company such as SaaS/Cloud legal services or subscriptions
- A demonstrable and documented track record of consistency with meeting and over-achievement of sales revenue targets
- Proven experience concurrently managing selling-cycles of varying length
- Solid discipline developing and effectively executing detailed target account plans
- High degree of comfort with developing new business from account penetration to public speaking and giving presentations
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit; the drive to build and grow a dynamic and vibrant business
- All the above plus…
- A track-record of successfully selling large-scale eDiscovery or Managed Review services.
- Preexisting client base of law firm contacts
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry
- Challenger sales mindset.
Cobra Legal Solutions was recently named to the Inc5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and has an excellent track record for delighting our clients and inspiring our team members on a daily basis. We’re looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey.
We’ve found that diversity combined with unity of purpose creates better outcomes for all. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify. If this resonates with you then we can’t wait to meet you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.