H5 helps corporations and law firms find and manage the documents that matter in litigation and investigations by providing expert-driven, technological solutions to address the complex challenges created by electronic data.
You will help develop solutions for our Clients, spanning the eDiscovery lifecyle, utilizing a broad array of technologies and work alongside H5's eDiscovery, search, review, and technical experts. Working remotely and independently, you will help convert a client's complex eDiscovery needs into cost effective and scalable solutions.
This is a Temporary Long Term assignment. It is a Remote role covering Monday – Friday from 9 am to 6 pm Pacific Time
- Act as support resource within H5’s eDiscovery Client Services team, helping develop and execute solutions for clients utilizing H5’s eDiscovery services
- Provide direct and professional communication, both written and oral, to H5’s clients in support of a variety of eDiscovery and review needs
- Support and participate in eDiscovery and data management activities, including, but not limited to: data collection, intake and processing, volume reduction services, hosting support, production management, and documentation of and adherence to project specifications and requirements
- Collaborate with Technical Services Team to execute on requests relating to eDiscovery product support, data transformation and processing, custom solution development, custom reporting, document imaging, and other technical project requests
- Hands-on Administration of Relativity-based hosted matters, including direct client support from review through to production (general Relativity support requests, search assistance, batch management, etc.)
- Work to develop industry, process, and relevant product knowledge to provide consultative support of H5’s clients
- Work closely with H5’s law firm and corporate clients to develop a firm understanding of a client’s technical requirements and objectives, translating those needs to a team of internal technical and legal professionals
- Maintain open communication with internal H5 staff and external clients to provide continuous visibility into a project’s status through close tracking of project risks, scope changes, and general requirements changes as the project proceeds
- Mitigate project risk through frequent cross-functional interactions to discuss project challenges and setting realistic expectations with internal project teams, external clients, as well as 3rd party providers
- Consume required performance metrics and project statistics from internal and external resources to enable regular and detailed reports to external client and internal H5 stakeholders when necessary