The Technology Consultant is a crucial team role responsible for providing expertise, guidance, and support to aid Project Consultants relating to Reveal software products and other technological solutions. A successful Technician coordinates with Consultants regarding technical tasks required to complete client projects. The Technician provides consistent follow-through on defined procedures while constantly seeking improvement and automation. Technicians work with Consultants as a team by providing expertise, timely responses, and task completion with persistent quality and detail.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Comprehensibly perform E-Discovery tasks for projects such as data processing/conversion, data loading, database creation and setup, and others related to services offering.
• Communicate effectively with consultants and clients regarding timelines and complications associated with task completion to properly set expectations.
• Accurately perform receipt/delivery/preservation of media and track essential details consistently.
• Analyze processes and methodologies for process improvement and automation opportunities.
• Work with Director of Consulting Services, development/infrastructure teams to troubleshoot issues with technology systems.
• Develop expertise in all Reveal and supporting technologies to provide consulting to Project Consultants and external clients.
• Able to provide reports and feedback to consultants and/or clients.
• Contribute to services standard operating procedures when changes occur regarding specific areas of expertise.
• Track and document time daily.
Reveal, founded in 2008, gives law firms, corporate legal departments and service providers eDiscovery and investigation software and services tailored for global use. A highly scalable, cloud-based solution, it offers 19 data centers worldwide, compliance with international data privacy protocols, multilingual user interfaces, the automatic detection of more than 160 languages and worldwide consulting and support services. Reveal creates productivity with a familiar interface and intuitive design so that legal professionals can focus on review, not training. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with additional offices in Washington, DC, and Dublin, Ireland.
This job description reflects the present requirements of the position. As duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to amendment.