• At least 5 years of eDiscovery/litigation support experience as a Relativity Administrator.
• Active Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA).
• Preferred: at least one other Relativity certification at the “Skilled” level (see https://www.relativity.com/resources/certification/)
• Strong experience using Technology Assisted Review, Machine Learning and/or other Artificial Intelligence in relation to document review/collection.
• Preferred: Experience using and managing projects on Everlaw.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to liaise with technical, legal and business teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Required: Bachelor’s degree; (JD preferred)